OCEAN Vol. 1
OCEAN Vol. 1
MY NEW FAV ORANGE & TEAL HAS BEEN INCLUDED! (@moodsofjess)
These guys are my go to presets for every photo I edit.
I have made a base coat preset called "Ocean 1". I always put that down as my main base & I've made it a little darker to suit other photos, but I generally always add exposure to it.
The best part about this preset pack is the Adjustment Brushes. Game changers.
This pack has 4 different brushes to choose from. Simply just add your base (Ocean 1 + Exposure etc) and select which brush fits your style. The blues range in colour and can again be altered to your liking. I find adding the brush to the base preset just adds that extra depth that I think most of the drones lack.
I have also added in 2 Sunset/Sunrise presets & my favorite whitewash brush for making it pop.
HOW TO INSTALL LIGHTROOM PRESETS
1. Open Lightroom
2. Go To: Edit > Preferences > Presets
3. Go to 'Show Lightroom Presets Folder'
4. Click on Lightroom
5. Click on Develop Presets
6. Unzip the file, then copy The entire folder Into Develop Presets besides the ones ending in BRUSH.
7. Go back to Lightroom and scroll down to `Local Adjustment Presets' and copy all of the Brushes in there.
8. Click out of everything & restart Lightroom.